Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How to work in Australia while under the age of 18 and coming from Canada


How to work in Australia while under the age of 18 and coming from Canada?
So I am planning to travel to australia and work there to get me by. I am thinking just a part time job. But my ideal date is in febuary and I dont turn 18 until march. What can I do?
Other - Australia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there is no way you can work unless you wait til your 18 and apply for a working holiday visa
2 :
You'll have to wait until you turn 18 to get a Working Holiday visa and then come to Australia. Some inescapable facts: • Until you have a Working Holiday visa, you can't work. • You can't get a Working Holiday visa until you turn 18 • You can't get a Working Holiday visa while you're in Australia.