Friday, May 1, 2009

Do any skilled workers want to work in Australia


Do any skilled workers want to work in Australia?
I work assisting small businesses in Australia. Because of the booming economy, the biggest problem they face is finding skilled workers. From what I understand, the economy in the US is heading downhill, especially in construction. An International recruitment and immigration company I work with is considering opening a US office. It would offer free flights and relocation assistance, free immigration service to qualified employees, and a guaranteed well-paid job. Where would be the best location? We are considering either Southern California or Florida. Are these good locations? Thanks for your help. Any positive suggestions will be well much appreciated.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I work construction in NW Florida. Contact me privately I'll go based on money and benefits