Thursday, January 1, 2009

I would like to do missionary work in Australia can some Australian Christian sponsor me to come


I would like to do missionary work in Australia can some Australian Christian sponsor me to come?
I would like to special focus on my brethren the aborigines
Religion & Spirituality - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I certainly hope not.
2 :
The Aborinines (with a capital A) don't want you. Missionaries have tried and missionaries have failed in that arena.
3 :
Leave the aboriginals alone They have enough problems without more God botherers screwing with their heads. Why not come to Australia to learn from them Their religion is older than yours
4 :
You stay out of here!
5 :
I would have thought you've got your work cut out in Fiji.
6 :
Sure....... Just send me all of your bank account details and I promise to put some money in there for you lol. Does it matter that I'm not a Christian though?
7 :
Our atheist prime minister doesn't allow christians into the country. Also, leave the aborigines alone. They've been through enough already and they have their own religion and it makes a hell of a lot more sense than yours.
8 :
Just collect the dole and go and live amongst them. You can teach them about Jebus and screw what's left of their culture. You'll feel good about it, huh? ~