Friday, August 21, 2009

what the the procedures and difficulties to work as a registered doctor in Australia


what the the procedures and difficulties to work as a registered doctor in Australia?
I am going to take MBBS (Monash) at the Malaysia campus. It is accredited by the Australian Medical Council. That means I can work in Australia or New Zealand. I would like to know about the job opportunities for doctor in Australia. What are the chances to be posted as a doctor there? I am a Malaysian. I heard it is easier to get a post in the rural area than the cities. I would also like to know about the details to do specialization in Australia. How long must I work as a doctor before I can specialize?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you are overestimating the ability of yahoo answers crowd :)